This HR dept doesn’t negotiate with Terrorists.
The ending is worth clicking for.
The child actors in Harry Potter would do their actual schoolwork in the movie to make the school setting more real
Trojan Condoms, 1993
BRING THIS BACK, TROJAN.
Good advertising is good. Promotes safe sex and their own product!
sassy trojan, damn. i like
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
BUT YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING.It’s in words
Everyone who reblogs this will get a [shitty] fandom pick up line in their ask box
every. single. one.
Edit: please have your ask box open!
*frantically slams button*
all these people falling in love with chris pratt now that he’s in shape smh
always remember chubby pratt
Bohemian Rhapsody is no one’s favorite song, but also everyone’s favorite song. Like, when someone asks what your favorite song is you never say Bohemian Rhapsody but when it starts playing on the radio I am pretty sure you crank it up and belt out every single lyric and you don’t even care you’re so proud.
Why Guardians of the Galaxy was awesome
- wicked hella music
- it made me cry more than once
- "we are groot"
- the queen of sci-fi and chris pratt
- basically it was just a band of misfits, not heroes, saving a planet
- tiny dancing groot
- it never took itself too seriously, and even though it was an action movie, it was still funny and heartfelt
- there was about 12% of a romantic subplot, but it never went very far
- just groot in general
don’t believe any boy who says “i’m not like other guys” unless he has snow-white hair, glowin green eyes and can walk through walls, disappear and fly